The Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) is a company limited by guarantee. The role of the DSE in the economy is to facilitate mobilization of financial resources and direct them into productive sectors of the economy through the provision of an efficient securities trading, settlement, depository and registry platform. The DSE has three market segments: the Main Investment Market, the Enterprise Growth Market and Bonds Market. Currently, DSE has a total of 24 listed securities as well as government bonds. Its equity market capitalization is TZS 24 trillion, listed bonds worth TZS 4 trillion, average equity trading of TZS 500 billion and bonds trading of TZS 400 billion per annum.
In order to enhance its listing, trading and security and risk management activities, DSE is looking for three excellent candidates to fill the following positions:
Position: Officer: Trading, ICT Security & Risks Management
- Holder of University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent; PLUS Microsoft Certified Engineer qualification with at least 3 years experience in IT Security and Risk Management in the Financial Markets.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and database applications is mandatory.
- A postgraduate degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with trading and risk management team to support DSE trading members and other key market participants
- Develop and maintain a system for data control and coordination
- Coordinate the system risk and security analysis and keep track of the system threats via access and trials
- Keep track of system access audit trials
- Participate in the implementation of the DSE’s disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems, and continuously test DRS readiness
- Coordinate the information security and risk management compliance activities and continuously test its robustness
- Proactively participate in implementing the organization's information security policies and procedures
- Coordinate and monitor compliance with the organization's security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, and other third parties and to take corrective action
- Manage information security incident response
- Monitors internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained
- Evaluate systems supplied by DSE different vendors; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Successful Candidates will be offered a good package based on the DSE’s salary scale and incentives.
How To Apply:
Applications should be accompanied with full detailed Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of Certificates and Letters from three referees in sealed envelopes.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 19th June 2015.
The Chief Executive Officer
Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange
14th Floor, Golden Jubilee Tower
P.O Box 70081
Dar es Salaam.