The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) which is the leading provider of social security in Tanzania is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic and motivated Tanzanians to immediately fill the vacant positions currently existing in the Fund
Position: Principal Security Officer - Investigation
Report to: Chief Security Manager Duties and
- Assist the Chief Security Manager in safeguarding Fund interests by protecting its assets and taking investigative measures in accordance with the laid down principles/regulations and prevailing circumstances.
- Assist in Planning, implementing and coordinating various security activities.
- Assist in Establishing, reviewing, and enforcing relevant security policies and procedures pertaining to the Security Management.
- Advise the Chief Security Manager on security issues.
- Assist to set up effective mechanisms of investigating fraud, forgeries, cheating, embezzlement, and all other illegal and unauthorized transactions.
- Supervise investigation of fraud, forgeries, cheating, embezzlement, and all other illegal and unauthorized transactions.
- Liaise with the state security machinery and all other security stake holders as directed by the Chief Security Manager.
- Gather intelligence and report to immediate superior.
- Supervise Senior Security Officers under him/her.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Security Manager.
The following distinct areas of expertise and experience are required:
- Possession of a relevant Masters Degree or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of three years experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to exercise professional judgment, including assessing risk and balancing competing priorities.
- High level of integrity.
- Must be Computer literate.
Applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, contact address including telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to be addressed to the undersigned.
Director, Human Resources and Administration
National Social Security Fund
The closing date for submission will be 8th July 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.