Mzinga Corporation is a Government Institution under the Ministry of Defense & National Service.
Vacancies exist at the Corporation's Head Office at Mzinga Morogoro and applications from suitably qualified and competent personnel are invited to apply for the following post; Radiographer II - 2 Posts
- Form IV/VI with Radiographer certificate/ diploma.
- Working experience is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of X-Ray, dark room and Ultra Sound equipment.
- Ensuring proper corrective and preventive maintenance of facilities in the perspective radiology department
- Advising the head of section on matter related to facilities in the department.
- Provision of results to the patients.
- Ensuring effective procurement and control of all equipments in the department.
- To Train Junior staffs
- To Perform Echo Examination is an added advantage
How To Apply:Interested and qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing detailed CVs, two passport size photographs, photocopies of academic and professional certificates, photocopies of birth certificate and names and addresses of three referees to the address here below not later than 22nd June, 2015
NB: Applicants who are currently employed in Public Service should Route Application through their respective employers.
The General Manager,
P.O. Box 137,
Deadline: 22nd June, 2015
Source Details: Daily News, 15th June 2015
Tanzania Employment - Jobs and Employement - Jobs in Tanzania - Tanzania Jobs
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS: