First National Bank is seeking to recruit candidates for the Position of Relationship Analyst –Agriculture-Business Banking for its Arusha Branch.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To obtain and manage sustainable asset, liability and profitability growth by cross selling to existing.
customers and by acquiring new relationships across the Agribusiness segment.
Devise strategies around customer retention, service delivery and healthy credit management.
- A good knowledge of Credit Process and policies.
- A Bachelors degree/ Diploma in a related field from a recognized institution .
- Agriculture back ground will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft)
- Fluent in English
- Highly Motivated and self driven.
- Team player.
- Analytical and numerical ability with good reasoning skills.
- Good interpersonal relationships and ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To acquire new client relationships in the Agribusiness segment
- Identifying clients' needs and delivering customized solutions for the targeted market segment.
- Devise attraction and retention strategies surrounding target market
- Cross sell to existing clients to maximize profits and returns,
- Developing relationships with a wide range of product specialists within the Group to ensure that transactional related issues are directed through the appropriate area for resolution.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Agricultural Sector and the various legislative requirements of the entities operating within the portfolio.
- Conduct farm visits, and attend Agricultural events.
- Responsible to support the credit origination team with structuring of new credit facilities:-
- Conducting preliminary discussion with clients for each new credit application;
- Ensuring that the formal pre-screen application is written within the agreed turnaround time;
- Presenting pre-screen application to the relevant credit forum.
- Ensuring that the formal credit application is written within agreed turnaround time and presented to the relevant credit forum within turn around time
- Responsible for updating data on Tracking sheet for each assigned portfolio;
- Responsible to support the credit origination team with Overall management of credit risks.
- Timely submission of excess and status reports;
- Ongoing monitoring of special conditions;
- Writing of temporary credit applications;
- Writing renewal credit applications for expired credit facilities;
- Monitoring of facilities to expire (Liaising with Relationship Managers for necessary information or next course of action);
Send your CV and Copy of Certificates to:
First National Bank Tanzania, FNB House, Ohio Street.
P.O Box 72290, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The closing date for applications is 23rd june 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FNB is an equal opportunity employer.
Source Details: The Guardian, 17th June 2015
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS: