The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) which is the leading provider of social security in Tanzania is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic and motivated Tanzanians to immediately fill the vacant positions currently existing in the Fund
Position: Senior Security Officer - Fraud
Report to: Principal Security Officer - Investigation
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Principal Security Officer in safeguarding Fund interests by protecting its assets and taking investigative measures in accordance with the laid down principles/regulations and prevailing circumstances.
• Assist in Planning, implementing and coordinating various security activities.
• Assist in establishing, reviewing, and enforcing relevant security policies and procedures pertaining to Fraud and Corruption.
• Assist to set up effective mechanisms for control of Fraud and all illegal and unauthorized transactions and advise the Principal Security Officer on Fraud issues.
• Gather intelligence and report to immediate superior.
• Supervise Security Officers under him/her.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal Security Officer Investigation.
The following distinct areas of expertise and experience are required: /
- Possession of a First Degree in any relevant field; /
- Possession of Master's Degree is an added advantage;
- A minimum of five years experience in Fraud investigation;
- Certified Fraud Examiner qualification is an added advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to exercise professional judgment, including assessing risk and balancing competing priorities.
- High level of integrity Must be computer Literate
Applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, contact address including telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to be addressed to the undersigned.
Director, Human Resources and Administration
National Social Security Fund
The closing date for submission will be 8th July 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.