The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) which is the leading provider of social security in Tanzania is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic and motivated Tanzanians to immediately fill the vacant positions currently existing in the Fund
Position: Senior Security Officer - General Investigation
Report to: Principal Security Officer Investigation
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Principal Security Officer - Investigation in safeguarding Fund interests by protecting its assets and taking investigative measures in accordance with the laid down principles/regulations and prevailing circumstances.
• Assist in Planning, implementing and coordinating various security activities.
• Assist the Principal Security Officer in Establishing, reviewing, and enforcement of relevant security policies and procedures pertaining to Security Management.
• Apply effective mechanism for conducting investigation of all illegal and unauthorized transactions.
• Advise the Principal Security Officer on security issues pertaining to investigation.
• Gather intelligence and report to immediate superior.
• Supervise Security Officers under him/her.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal Security Officer.
The following distinct areas of expertise and experience are required:
- Possession of a First Degree in any relevant field;
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of five years experience in investigation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to exercise professional judgment, including assessing risk and balancing competing priorities.
- High level of integrity Must be computer Literate
Applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, contact address including telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to be addressed to the undersigned.
Director, Human Resources and Administration
National Social Security Fund
The closing date for submission will be 8th July 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.