The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) which is the leading provider of social security in Tanzania is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic and motivated Tanzanians to immediately fill the vacant positions currently existing in the Fund
Position: Senior Security Officer - Premises
Report to: Principal Security Officer - Prevention
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Principal Security Officer in safeguarding Fund interests by protecting its assets and taking measures in accordance with the laid down principles/regulations and prevailing circumstances.
- Assist in Planning, implementing and coordinating various security activities.
- Advise and assist the Principal Security Officer in planning and implementing security issues;
- Assist to set up effective mechanisms for mitigation of risks of natural and manmade hazards;
- Assist in establishing, reviewing, and enforcing relevant security policies and procedures pertaining to Emergency handling;
- Inspect and ensure safety of premises at all Fund buildings Inspect compliance of Security Service Providers;
- Gather intelligence and report to immediate superior;
- Supervise Security Officers under him/her;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal Security Officer Prevention;
The following distinct areas of expertise and experience are required:
- Possession of a First Degree in any relevant field;
- Possession of Master's Degree is an added advantage;
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to exercise professional judgment, including assessing risk and balancing priorities.
- High level of integrity Must be computer Literate
Mode of application:
Applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, contact address including telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to be addressed to the undersigned.
Director, Human Resources and Administration
National Social Security Fund
The closing date for submission will be 8th July 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.