AccessBank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as Access Holding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KfW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. ABT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
In order to support our dynamic and ambitious expansion programme, we seek to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Credit team.
POSITION: VALUATION OFFICER
- Calculate final estimation of property values, taking into account such factors as depreciation, replacement costs, value comparisons of similar properties, and income potential.
- Evaluate land and neighborhoods where properties are situated, considering locations and trends or impending changes that could influence future values.
- Inspect properties to evaluate construction, condition, special features, and functional design, and to take property measurements.
- Photograph interiors and exteriors of properties in order to assist in estimating property value, substantiate findings, and complete appraisal reports.
- Interview persons familiar with properties and immediate surroundings, such as contractors, home owners, and realtors, in order to obtain pertinent information.
- Search public records for transactions such as sales, leases, and assessments.
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
- Obtain region land values and sales information about nearby properties in order to aid in establishment of property values.
- Verify legal descriptions of properties by comparing them to region records
Qualification and Personal Attributes.
- Minimum Advanced Diploma level in related field;
- Thorough understanding of appraisal methodology
- Solid math and business skills
- A precise attention to detail
- A strong analytical skill set
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- One year experience in the related field
How To Apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT,
P.O BOX 95068,
DAR ES SALAAM.
DO NOT send CV more than once.
Deadline for submission is 6thJuly, 2015.