Jumia is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa.
Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of start ups specialized in e-commerce. We have already built in France successful companies like Groupon, Zalando, Wimdu, EDarling, Glossybox… We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
Jumia is expanding its activities in Tanzania. To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us. This is a perfect opportunity to participate to an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
If you want to become an entrepreneur in e-commerce businesses and join one the fastest growing company in the world, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Job Description:Vendor ManagerFashionYour tasks will be to take responsibility and drive all activities related to seller management, including :
· Identify potential new sellers in the fashion industry in Tanzania
· Initiate and close contracts (including terms and offers)
· Manage numerous seller accounts simultaneously and strategically
· Manage changes in demand, logistics, and plan stock levels
· Analyze sales metrics for seller accounts to help evolve seller strategy
· Maintain day-to-day relationships with existing sellers
· Manage basic reporting tasks required for your position
· Liaise with other teams within the organization to ensure good operations
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
Basic Requirements· Minimum of 3 years of sales experience absolutely required
· Minimum 2 years in retail or fast moving consumer goods in the areas of sales, operations or management
· Experience in building vendor/seller relationships through negotiations, sourcing, inventory management
· Flexible, result-oriented, self-starter, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools
· Ability to succeed at planning, forecasting, and driving sales in an online business
· Proven track record of taking initiatives, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Qualifications· Bachelor degree required
· Proficient in MS Office and Excel
· Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
· Fluent in oral and written English and Kiswahili
Our offer :· A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
· The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
· An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Join the journey!
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 June 2015