Established in the year 1998, Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan regional presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza and Mbeya. The company offers full array of non-life Insurance Company Ltd. products like Fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation etc. Reliance Insurance Company Ltd. had been making a steady progress and has established itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt, efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
Want to make a career in insurance? Apply for the following available positions;
Position: Assistant Accountant – Mbeya Branch.
Reporting to the branch manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following
- Report the daily cash position statement for all bank accounts after all receipts and payments
- Update and report monthly per standard format all payments as per the category
- Reconcile account statement from bank and ensure that the bank statements are collected on weekly and monthly basis and reconcile timely and report discrepancies
- Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipt have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
- Premium and other debt collection by ensure preparation and delivery of account statement monthly to all debtors statement and follow up payment overdue amounts
- Booking premium and preparing documents (debit note and policy schedules) for brokers
- Any other work as may be assigned by the Branch Manager
- Graduate preferably in Accounts or Finance.
Mode of Applications
All interested candidates should send a detailed written application attached with CV and relevant copies of certificate. Application close date will be 1st August 2015 and all application should be addressed to -
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P.O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
Deadline for the application will be on 1st August 2015