Twiga Bancorp Limited (TBCL) is a fast growing Non- Bank Financial Institution established under the Banking and Financial Institution Act (1991). The Institution has 'five Branches, two in Dar es Salaam and one each in Arusha, Dodoma and Mwanza.
The institutional also operates Sub -Branch activities at the Julius Nyerere International Airport, Kilimanjaro International Airport, Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy in Kigamboni -Dar es Salaam as well as a service outlet in Bunda - Mara Region. The Institution is in the process of managing change by re-engineering its organizational structure, introducing new products and services and reinforcing efficiency and professionalism in its operations. The bank has recently migrated to a state- of-the art banking software with the aim of improving it services and products offering.
Twiga Bancorp Limited (TBCL) invites suitable applicants to fill the following posts
POSITION: Customer Service Representatives
LOCATION: Dar Es Salaam
APPOINTING AUTHORITY: Chief Executive Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Branch Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide superior customer service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain high level of knowledge about the Bank's products and services, and ensure customers are provided with accurate information all the time.
- Assist customers with all their needs related to banking services.
- Attend to customers in an orderly manner to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Record keeping as per branch requirements and as per Bank policies.
- Ensure accounts are opened according to the Bank's product; and services guidelines.
- Identify opportunities to promote the Bank's products and services; where appropriate, cross-sell and refer them to relevant branch or Bank staff.
- Active participation and support for branch sales campaigns.
- Share knowledge and experience with other team
- Members and provide support as required
- Demonstrate positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality in all the day to day activities.
Required Education & Experience:
- Holder of Bachelor degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting,
- Statistics; Banking or equivalent from a recognized
- Institution with not less than 3 years working experience in reputable organization.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swahili (both verbally and in writing)
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Able to work accurately and under high pressure within fixed and short time frames
- Willing, to work in a small team
- Team player
- Result and quality oriented
- Good communication skills
- Passion for helping customers
- Willing to adapt quickly to changes in environment
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How To Apply:
All applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Limited,
P.O. Box 10119
Dar es Salaam.
Physical Address: Twiga House, Samora Avenue, 2nd Floor, CEO's Office.
Application should reach the Chief Executive Officer on or before 4.00pm on 20th July, 2015.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Details source: Daily News, 06th July 2015
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS: