The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) was established
under the Public Corporations Act No. 17 of 1999 by a Presidential Order
through Government Notice number 115, published on 25th August, 1978.
The Centre is wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of
Tanzania and operates under the purview of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs and International Co-operation.
The AICC was established to manage and control the Headquarter's complex of the defunct East African Community in Arusha which belonged defunct East African Community. It also owns Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre as per Arusha lnternational Conference Centre (Amen' Order of 2014, dated 19th March, 2014; and provide facilities and services on the complex for purposes of conferences, meetings, seminars etc.
The Centre invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill in the below mentioned vacant posts:-
Position: Medical Records Technician II
Answerable to Senior Medical Records Technician
- Holder of Diploma in Medical Records or its equivalent from a recognized Centre/Institution with at least three years of working experience in a'
- similar position in a reputable organization/institution
- Must be computer literate
- Organizing and maintaining a numbering, filing, storage and retrieval system of files
- Organizing and managing in-patient and out-patient reception
- Tracing missing files
- Collecting, checking and compiling ward returns and periodical summaries
- Performing any other duties relevant to the scope of work that may be assigned by the Senior Medical Records Technician
General Terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment: Contract - 1 Year
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below
mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than 3rd, August, 2015
The Managing Director
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081, Arusha