Under the Supervision of the Treasurer the following are the Job’s Key Responsibilities:-
· Balance Sheet forecasting and develop market based FTP policy for Balance Sheet and methodologies and metrics for interest rate risk management
· Actively Monitor pricing and valuation of assets and liabilities seeking to maximize shareholders value by deploying economics between business units
· Support the execution of funding plan as well as allocation process
· Prepare and manage all Treasury Metrics and reporting for Bank which includes detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports for Management Team (MT) enabling effective business decisions. Identify and action improvements to report generation and distribution (e.g. automated schedule report suite).
· Develop a robust model responsible for identifying trends, understanding what is currently happening in the internal and external environment, and predicting what might be changing or occurring in the future
· Provide detail performance analysis to understand the drivers of revenue and profitability around the economic circles; commercial insight to challenge business performance around product and pricing strategies
· Involve problem frame-works around the Treasury Dealing room Operational feasibility , lead implementation effort and a monitoring plan.
· Provide support to Treasury on various projects undertaken as the bank grows.
· Work closely with colleagues across the bank including Finance, Sales, Trading, IT and Operations to dive improvement in quality, volume, service and ultimate profitability for the unit
· Provide Treasury Information to external stakeholder as assigned and guided by the Treasurer to key stakeholders such as BOT and Auditors . Consult Treasury Senior Management team on enhancements required for reporting to support Strategic Decision making
· Responsible for Treasury's data integrity within both Front Office and Bank's system and by taking reasonable measures to ensure that information provided to the business is based on data that is accurate, complete and current.
· Advanced understanding of Finance and Financial Market.
· High Business Analytical skills preferably past experience in Financial Business Modeling. Computer Literacy.
· Result Oriented and Ability to work in a high pressured environment.
· Strong numeracy skills including advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentation.
· Excellent modeling and data handling skills.
· Spoken and Written English.
· Report Writing Skills.
· Management Information Analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Holder of University Degree and Preferably Holder of Masters in Business Administration/ Actuarial Science/ Economics
· At least three years’ experience in similar position or in Treasury Division
Mode of Applications:
Please visit this link at - Tanzania.cvpeopleafrica.com
To apply the job or register with CVPEOPLEAFRICA Tanzania if you have not done so