Bugando Medical Centre is a consultant and teaching hospital for the Lake and Western zones of the United Republic of Tanzania. It is situated along the shores of Lake Victoria in Mwanza City. It has 900 beds and over 1000 employees. It is a referral centre for tertiary specialist care for eight regions, namely: - Mwanza, Geita, Simiyu, Mara, Kagera, Shinyanga, Tabora and Kigoma.lt serves a catchment's population of over 14 million people.
Bugando Medical Centre is therefore inviting suitably Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies;-
Job Vacancy: Registry Clerk II (1 Post)
Employer: Radiographer II (1 Post)
- Holder of an Ordinary or Advanced Secondary School Certificate with Certificate in Record Management from recognized institution.
- Carrying out filing activities and recording the general register.
- Following-up movement of files from office to office.
- Handling postage and collection of mail from the post office.
- Maintaining postal registers and registers of incoming mail.
- Photocopying documents
Salary Scale - PMGSS.4.1
Age Limit - Not above 3S years of age
How To Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance, Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Bugando Medical Centre,
P.O. Box 1370,
Deadline: 13 January 2016
Details Source: Mwananchi, 31st Dec 2015