Regional Manager, TANROADS - KAGERA is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidate for posts available at Mutukula, Kyaka, Kyamyorwa and Nyakahura Weighbridge stations in Kagera Region.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply for the following posts;
Position: Weigh Bridge Operator - 7 Posts
- Holder of Full Technician Certificates or Ordinary Diploma in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical - FTC, (Higher qualifications will be advantageous)
- Must be computer literate (At least Advanced certificates in Computer Applications)
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken, Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age must be between 35 and 40
The holder of this post who reports to the Shift In-Charge will be responsible for;
1. Enforcing Road Traffic Axle Load control by the use of Weighbridge scale devices,
2. Supervising shift activities that among others including;
- Weighing motor vehicles Gross vehicle weight (GVW) Greater than 3,500kg plying on our public roads
- Imposing road damages fees on the spot for overloaded vehicles
- Measuring physical dimension of motor vehicle or any load being carried on the motor vehicle for providing advice to transporters in case of non compliance with vehicles dimension limit
- Recording all necessary particulars regarding the motor vehicle being weighed
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity
- Reporting all maters on Axle Load Control to the Regional Manager
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Regional Manager
How To Apply:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 30th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
P.O Box 02,