The Arusha Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (AUWSA) is a legally established entity responsible for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Arusha City. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania.
The core function of the Authority is to deliver excellent water supply and sanitation services for all categories of customers and stakeholders in Arusha City.
In order to attain its vision and mission, AUWSA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts within the Authority's establishment.
Position: Records Management Assistant (1 Post)
Appointing Authority: Management Committee.
Reports To: Head of Administration Section.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful applicant must be I have:
- Holder of a Certificate of Secondary Education / Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education from National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificate with a certificate in Records Management from a recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- He or She must have a working experience in a relevant field
- Employment Terms: Unspecified Period Contract
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor file movements
- To receive in-coming mail and records it in relevant register.
- To receive and keep official records,
- To open relevant files according to record keeping regulations,
- To trace locate and retrieve files when needed by officers,
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned the supervisor
The above Vacancy carry an attractive competitive salary and remuneration package in accordance with the qualifications, required skills and experience stated in specific vacant post and AUWSA's Scheme of Service and Salary Structure.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their application letters attached with certified copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
The CV must incorporate all contacts telephone numbers, mobile, box numbers, e-mail and physical addresses.
Form IV and VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
NECTA, NACTE or TCU.
Only short-listed candidates (who meet requirements) will be contacted for interview.
Applicants who will submit fraudulent documents will be subjected to criminal proceedings.
Applicant who have earlier applied for the post which are currently re- advertised should not submit their application.
In addition to the qualifications mentioned, the incumbent is expected to possess the following traits:
- Excellent communication skill.
- High integrity and ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Capacity to work hard, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work under teamwork spirit, establish and maintain effective working relations with different people and stakeholders.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned so as to reach him/her not later than 21st November, 2016 16:30 HRS
ARUSHA URBAN WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION AUTHORITY
Tel: + 2547186, 254 8981,
Fax: 254 7163,