PBZ Bank has vacant which need to be filled immediately by suitable qualified Tanzanians. The applicant should apply by virtue of the post advertised and station indicated here in Particulars related to the positions are follows:
Position: Estate and Facilities Management Officer (1 Post)
DUTY STATION: UNGUJA
- University Degree in Real estate, Finance and Investment, Civil Engineering, Electric Engineering, Building Economics, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University or Institution
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Age should not be above 40 years
Attractive salary with PBZ Scales/Grades will be offered to the selected candidate
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications enclosed with CVs Letter from Local Government or Sheha of the area of residence, Photocopies of Certificates, Testimonials, Names and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
P.O Box 1173
– For those who apply for positions at Unguja and Pemba branches, all applications should be submitted at the PBZ Head Office Darajani, Zanzibar.
– For those who apply for positions at Dar es Salaam branches, applications should be submitted to the Branch Manager PBZ Bank Kariakoo
– For Mtwara applications should submit to the Branch Manager Mtwara
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
– Result slip is not accepted
– Experience on the respective post is an added advantage
– Applicant (s) should specifically mention one duty station only which will be suitable for them.
If applicant selects more than one duty station he/she will be disqualified.
Deadline for applications is 06th January 2017 at 14:30hrs
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. If you will not hear from us please consider yourself unsuccessful
Source: Daily News December 28, 2016