The St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT) invites applications from qualified and experienced Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions in the Department of Pharmacy at the St Joseph University College of Health Sciences, Boko Dovya, Dar es Salaam.
JOB TITLE: TUTORS IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES (4 POSTS)
Teaching of students of Diploma and Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
1.Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (NT A Level 7), or
2.Bachelor in Pharmacy (BPharm)
Attractive remunerations based on the Salary Structure of the St. Joseph University in Tanzania to the right candidates are available
1. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications accompanied with a recent photograph, photocopies of certificates of diploma and/or degree awards, academic transcripts, birth certificate, and curriculum vitae with names of three referees including their contact addresses and any other relevant documents portraying the said competences in the field.
2. Interviews for short listed applicants will be conducted. The dates of the interview will be communicated to them.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
4. Application submission is valid within 15 days from the date of appearance of this advert.
How To Apply:
Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
St. Joseph University in Tanzania
P.O. Box 11007,
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2017
Also See other advertised jobs in Tanzania bellow.
- Procurement officer
- Program Officer - Resource Mobilization
- Social Enterprise Director
- Human Resource and Logistics Officer
- Senior Accountant - 1 Post
- Data Officer - 1 Post
- Branch Accountants - 2 Posts
- Accountant/ Financial Manager
- Content Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Procurement SpecialistProcurement Officer
- Human Resources Assistant