Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Manager
Line Manager: Group Human Resource Manager
Next-Level Manager: General Manager Grade: SENIOR
Supervises: All employees Occupational Standard: Experienced
Group/Department: Zainab Bottlers HR Department
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The overall responsibility for this position is to ensure that the Human Resource Department within the Factory is fully functional with zero complains from all stakeholders.
Ensuring all policies are implemented and staff are communicated to accordingly, employees records are updated and reports submitted accordingly.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the entire HR department.
To ensure timely response towards all the HR activities as stipulated herein.
Projects a positive and professional image at all times, mentoring, coaching and conducting all business in a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities are as follows:
- Leave Administration
- Management of factory staff both junior and senior
- Coordinating the outsourced services
- Staff discipline and employee relations
- Filing and staff registry management.
- Recruitment and selection and induction process
- Assisting conducting of performance appraisals.
- Coordinating all departments general functions and ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensuring all permits for expatriates are updated accordingly.
- Conducting exit interviews
- Employee training and development management
- Performance Management
- Managing staff attendance, lateness, absenteeism, sick offs etc.
- NSSF, ZSSF, PPF, PAYE and all insurance related functions
- Coordinating the training programs within the factory
- Payroll Administration
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of an organization, a specific unit or a service area.
- Implementing new policies and directives.
- Attending meetings, writing reports and delivering presentations to a variety of audiences. You will required to send weekly HR report to the Group Head of HR copied to the General Manager that you will report to. This will comprise of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual hr reports.
- Conducting of performance appraisals
- Any other duty that you will be assigned by the management thereof.
- Control of employee attendance.
- Handling employee disciplinary issues within the factory
• Good people management skills
• Good written and spoken skills in English and Swahili
• Ability to develop a strategic workforce
• Good report writing skills
• Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• At least Degree in Human Resource Management or related course.
• Excellent knowledge in Labour laws.
• At least 4 years and above work experience in senior HR position
• Excellent reporting skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV ONLY to email@example.com
Also See other advertised jobs in Tanzania bellow.
- Procurement officer
- Program Officer - Resource Mobilization
- Social Enterprise Director
- Human Resource and Logistics Officer
- Senior Accountant - 1 Post
- Data Officer - 1 Post
- Branch Accountants - 2 Posts
- Accountant/ Financial Manager
- Content Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Procurement SpecialistProcurement Officer
- Human Resources Assistant