Job Position: Assistant Marketing Officer – 5 Positions
Employer: Lumbika & Co. Limited
To sale E-Seven (Online Accounting Software) through direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of company in accordance with agreed business plans.
E-seven is an easy to use but powerful web based accounting software, E-Seven deals with all the accounting requirements of an organization like: –
- General ledger, accounts receivables and accounts payable with strong compliance management.
- Flexible revenue recognition capabilities.
- Sophisticated expense management.
- A detailed always-on audit trail.
- Revaluation capabilities.
- Financial accounting and MIS reports, all within your web browser.
- Information within the application is secure and accessible based on a highly scalable permissions hierarchy.
For more details, please visit www.e-seven.net
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Continuously promote E-Seven through direct marketing.
2. Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
3. Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
4. Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
5. Plan, develop and deliver marketing campaigns as agreed within timescales.
6. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
7. Any other job assigned by the managing director
Requirements of the role
1. Previous experience in accounting and/or marketing.
2. Ideally a certificate/diploma/advanced diploma/bachelor in accounting with a wide knowledge in direct marketing.
3. A knowledge in using accounting software will be added advantage.
4. Strong and confident communicator.
Successful candidates will be paid transport allowance and commission on each client attracted for the probation period… After probation period successful candidates will be paid salaries and other allowances.
How to Apply
Lumbika & Co. Limited,
Plot 12, Maduka Mawili – Changómbe Road,
P. O. Box 100255, DAR ES SALAAM.
Tel. 022 286 2016, Cell. 0782 55 00 85
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Deadline for receiving application will be 27th January 2017
- Sales Cum Office Executive
- Procurement and Logistics Officer
- Project Officer - Karatu Cluster
- Legal Officer - Halotel
- Program Coordinator - ActionAid
- Underground Production Engineer
- School Feeding Associate - 2 Posts
- Women Empowered (WE) Support Officer
- Driver - 2 Posts
- Programme Manager
- Ventilation Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Interior Designer
- Senior Manager - Liability Growth
- Two Reginal Coordinators