Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited was established in 1962; offering a wide spectrum of banking products and services. Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) promotes equal employment opportunity and provides a conducive and challenging work environment for existing and potential employees to fully realize their potential.
CBA is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
JOB TITLE: BRANCH RETAIL MANAGER
LOCATION: MWANZA BRANCH
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF PERSONAL BANKING
The purpose of this role is to drive and deliver exceptional retail business performance, through the provision of efficient business management powerful leadership, team development and achievement service delivery excellence.
- Accountable for achieving annual sales and portfolio targets as cascaded from the business management
- Monitoring of progress towards achieving targets is done on a regular basis (daily and weekly).
- Accountability for enhancement of customer experience. Ensure that the highest standards of Customer Service are provided to all clients.
- Ensure that self service delivery channels such as ATMs are managed to maximize their use and minimize down-time.
- Overall Accountability for in-branch Merchandising. Monitor Branch premises to ensure high standards of appearance are maintained to project the Bank's image favorably.
- Ensure adequate staff cover plan and Succession Planning in the branch is in place.
- Train, motivate and create a good working environment for staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Sustain Operational risk management measures in the branch including Cash and Cheques reconciliation Security, Health & Safety Standards, Security,
- Anti- Fraud measures, KYC and Anti- Money Laundering checking procedures.
- Conduct regular quality checks on all processes and reviewing the appropriate management control reports.
- Understand and provide clear direction to the branch based on market analysis of local area consumer trends and
- University Degree OR equivalent, professional qualification in banking
- At least 7 years working experience in banking industry some of which should be in a sales or relationship management role and some within a branch operations role.
- Leadership to nurture and sustain employee satisfaction; and to manage changes
- Selling skills to grow customer numbers and customer product uptake
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Ability of effectively plan and monitor the branch performance using defined system and processes.
Your application should include an application letter, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, copies of-relevant certificates and names and contact details of three work related referees.
Application should reach the undersigned by 16:00 hours on 4th February 2017.
Please send your application to:
Head of Human Resources
Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited
Dar es Salaam
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Also Find other jobs advertised on Jobstanzania bellow