Tumaini SACCOS is a member based financial institution registered under COOPERATIVE SOCIETY ACT, with the Main objective of giving loans to members in accordance to Loan Policy. Tumaini SACCOS, based in Arusha, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions
Job Position: Data Officer - 1 Post
Duties and Responsibilities
• Safeguards SACCOS systems, maintaining and up-dating its soft and hard wares
• Monitor and update all Tumaini system licenses and advise management on appropriate actions
• Creates and captures all members' information such bio data, loans, other financial information, contract status.
• Prepares and distributes semi-annual and annual members' statements
• Properly maintain Fixed Assets Register on monthly basis and making sure it tallies with the system records
• Monitors and verifies office supplies, telephone usage and utilities (water, rent, electricity, and fuel) bills against budgetary allocations on monthly basis.
• Capture all financial data into the accounting system after authorization from the Senior Accountant; keep back up and file on daily/weekly basis
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
• A holder of Diploma in Information Technology from recognized institution, having accountancy knowledge is an added advantage.
• At least one year IT experience
• Mature Christian, committed to Christian values and is honest
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability and desire to learn new things.
• Ability to communicate fluently in speaking, reading and writing in Kiswahili and English
Employment will be granted upon successful completion of all applicable checks including last working history and christian maturity. the successful applicants will be contacted regarding interviews
all interested are require to send their applications letter and CV TO
P.O. BOX 805,
Deadline: 27th January 2017
- Assistant Marketing Officer – 5 Posts
- Assistant Credit Officers - 8 Posts
- Branch Accountants - 2 Posts
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Program Technical Officer
- A preschool teacher