Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited was established in 1962; offering a wide spectrum of banking products and services. Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) promotes equal employment opportunity and provides a conducive and challenging work environment for existing and potential employees to fully realize their potential. CBA is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF CREDIT ANALYSIS
DEPARTMENT: CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
To manage the Credit Analysis function within the CBA Business functions covering SME and Corporate Customer relationship management. This entails the formulation and implementation of robust credit analysis policies and guidelines in liaison with Head of Corporate Banking and Institution and Head of Credit Risk Management. The role also contributes to the overall portfolio management for the Bank.
- Contribution to overall business goals through effective management of the Credit analysis team.
- Formulation and constant review of the Credit analysis processes and establishment of controls and disciplines that ensures compliance with lending principles and guidelines laid down in the Credit Policy document.
- Oversee the provision and analysis of financial information for use in the preparation of credit reports.
- Review of credit requests including review of financial and credit information provided in respect to the corporate clients.
- Responsible for the financial evaluation of new business/projects and provision of guidance on market risk.
- Prepare credit reports for new proposals and renewals and provide guidance on structuring of credits, due diligence and KYC so as to ensure that credits meet CBA standards.
- Maintain financial information on loan accounts including financial covenants, spreads and interim reports.
- Monthly evaluation and interpretation of performance reports of Corporate, SME assist in the assessment of progress against the department's score card and budget.
- Proactive monitoring of the credit portfolio to ensure early detection of problem credits.
- Undertake annual review of security documentation for all corporate accounts.
Qualifications And Competency Required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferably in Accounting, Finance or Management
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (or equivalent) strong advantage
- Minimum 7 years banking experience years banking experience with at least 4 years of credit analysis experience and 3 years' experience in a management role
- Credit and Financial Analysis skills to effectively oversee credit analysis and portfolio maintenance activities/tasks.
- Experience and knowledge of lending business and products
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and regulatory guidelines
How To Apply:
Your application should include an application letter, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, copies of-relevant certificates and names and contact details of three work related referees. Application should reach the undersigned by 16;00 hours on 4th February 2017.
Please send your application to:
Head of Human Resources
Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited
Dar es Salaam
Email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Also Find other jobs advertised on Jobstanzania bellow
- PR and Marketing Officer - 1 Post
- Legal Officer - 1 Post
- Estate Officer - 1 Post
- Principal Teacher
- Field Supervisors
- Research Assistants (Data collectors)
- Credit Officer Grade II
- Driver Grade II
- Head of Information and Communications Technology Unity
- Commercial Manager
- Legal Officer
- Customer Relation Officer
- Credit Officer Grade II
- 35 Jobs at Fair Deal Auto Pvt Ltd
- Senior Database Administrator - Azania Bank
- RISE Program Associate - Twaweza - Deadline
- Jobs at STAMIGOLD - Biharamulo Mine
- Plant Operator - 3 Posts
- Human Resources Office