Committed to serving the health needs of Tanzania's underserved and most vulnerable populations, T-MARC is a full independent and locally managed non-governmental organization (NGO) specializing in social marketing and behavior change communication. Proud of its status as one of Tanzania's largest NGO governed and managed solely by Tanzanians, T-MARC Tanzania employs bold and dynamic approaches to expanding access to health products as well informing and changing health behaviors. T-MARC Tanzania works in a wide range of health areas, including HIV/AIDS, reproductive health and family planning, malaria, nutrition, water and sanitation.
In 2015, T-MARC developed a new five-year strategic plan that moves the organization toward its vision as a self-sustaining social enterprise. This strategic road map articulates the organization's vision, mission, goals, proximate objectives and strategic actions.
T-MARC is committed to transitioning from a traditional non-governmental organization to a fully sustainable social enterprise. To support T-MARC's transition to a social enterprise, we are recruiting for the following three positions;
Human Resource and Logistics Officer
Working under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager, this position is in charge of the entire span of human resource activities that fall under the following five core functions: staffing, development, compensation, safety and health, and employee and labor relations. This position is also responsible for providing the logistical support to T-MARC.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Public Administration, Material management or its equivalent.
- Minimum of two years' practical experience working on Human Resources and logistics at organization of similar nature.
- Strong reporting skills and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulation will be an added advantage
Candidates who fully meet the requirements should email a cover letter indicating the title and location of the desired position along with a detailed CV, certificates, including a daytime telephone contact and three professional references to:
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Deadline for submission is 27th January 2017
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Assistant Marketing Officer – 5 Posts
- Assistant Credit Officers - 8 Posts
- Branch Accountants - 2 Posts
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Program Technical Officer
- A preschool teacher