Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is a grassroots organization registered in Tanzania. SAT has launched two new projects (Farmer and Pastoralist Collaboration) and (Uluguru Spice Project). We are looking for passionate, ambitious, experienced, committed and driven persons to join our dynamic team here in Morogoro.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1 position)
Job duties: The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer is responsible for establishing the M&E department at SAT as well as develop the Management Information System (MIS). Specific duties will include;
Develop the M&E component at SAT
Preparation of monthly Management Information System (MIS) reports;
Develop data collection tools
Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports;
Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for project and government staff
Assist Project Manager in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations;
Provide input and update information related to project outcome for the SAT website;
Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities;
Develop M&E framework for the Projects;
Prepare and maintain data base
Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her leader.
Skills and qualifications:
- MSc. Monitoring and Evaluation, Masters in Administration or relevant qualification from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national or international NGOs.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Access and data collection software is a must.
How To Apply:
Application has to be sent in soft copy to the director (Email address firstname.lastname@example.org ) . CV including current contacts of three references (one of whom should be the immediate employer), copies of relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials and current and expected remuneration all to be submitted before 12.00 noon 31st January 2017.
We value all applications but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you don’t hear from us after 15th February, consider yourself unsuccessful. Qualified and interested female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Also Find other jobs advertised on Jobstanzania bellow
- PR and Marketing Officer - 1 Post
- Legal Officer - 1 Post
- Estate Officer - 1 Post
- Principal Teacher
- Field Supervisors
- Research Assistants (Data collectors)
- Credit Officer Grade II
- Driver Grade II
- Head of Information and Communications Technology Unity
- Commercial Manager
- Legal Officer
- Customer Relation Officer
- Credit Officer Grade II
- 35 Jobs at Fair Deal Auto Pvt Ltd
- Senior Database Administrator - Azania Bank
- RISE Program Associate - Twaweza - Deadline
- Jobs at STAMIGOLD - Biharamulo Mine
- Plant Operator - 3 Posts
- Human Resources Office