Job Title: Network Project Coordinator
Job Ref No: 5011000
Report To: Manager Network Program
Closing Date: Monday, February 06, 2017 (16:30)
Achievements of project objectives as well as overseeing the successful delivery of a project. This includes project implementation planning, coordination and managing the execution of project tasks and activities; identifying issues and risks to the project; resolving or escalating issues and risks; resource management and preparation of project deliverables.
• Ensure that the project under management contributes to the realization of business benefits.
• Ensures the initiatives required in delivering project objectives and associated benefits have been captured within a project plan.
• Establishes project level principles and standards to guide project efforts and ensures effective integration of individual Best Practices project solutions as well as managing and promoting safe working environment and ensure that all corporate safety regulations are adhered to.
• Ensure end-to-end management of projects including all aspects of Project Implementation planning, Project Control, and final delivery of projects meeting company expectations of Time, Quality and within allocated resources.
• Participate in site survey for proper location of new or redeployed telecommunication equipments civil infrastructures.
• Prepare details and technical specifications of building materials and other building elements to be employed in new construction and maintenance of existing structures.
• Keep and update existing telecommunication civil infrastructure records and their respective site layouts for the purposes of Engineering advice
• Prepare technical specifications for civil works infrastructures for new constructions
• Design of all civil work structures and any element of its kind.
• Facilitates the project team process, manage and lead project team and ensure project deliverables to team members and monitor the progress, using the Project Management Tools, communication through regular meetings, status reports, walkthroughs, and the use of Project Library Databases.
• Monitor the performance of contractors and vendors. Obtain, discuss and follow-through with feedback from vendors and contractors on scope creep/deviation and endeavor to keep project focused within scope.
• Efficiently and competently identify, monitor and respond to risks, manage problems-when things go off plan (due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadline etc) bring them back on plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key stake holders using standard management processes.
• Ensure the project team reviews previous Lessons Learned from past projects and incorporates lessons into the future Project Plans and timelines.
• Coordinate and manage User Acceptance Testing procedures & processes, Provisional and Final Acceptance Certificates as well as Warranty issues.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
• At least a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Must be registered with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB) of Tanzania
• At least 3 years experience in Civil Construction Industry or Civil Works in Telecom Industry. Experience in civil works project implementation will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to foster dynamic teamwork and collaborations.
• Ability to influence others to accomplish project objectives even though they report to others.
• Analytical skills with an ability to consider different possibilities and develop optimized solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timelines under significant pressure
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants should be submit through the prescribe applications form access on TTCL website which is www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow instructions provided in the applications form failure to comply with the instructions
Home Unlabelled Network Project Coordinator -TTCL
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Network Project Coordinator -TTCL
Check out other jobs listed on Jobs Tanzania