Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non for profit Tanzanian organization that focuses primarily on making contribution to the nation in addressing public health priorities through evidence based interventions, education and research. (MDH) supports the Government of Tanzania through the municipal councils of Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni in implementation of the program on HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment and monitoring of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA).
In order to strengthen the care and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es Salaam, MDH on behalf of the above mentioned Municipal Councils seeks to employ - PHLEBOTOMIST
Report to: Health Facility I/C
Qualification and Work Experience
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine/ Diploma in nursing with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in medical Field.
Under general supervision collect blood samples from clients for laboratory testing
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collect blood samples from clients for laboratory testing
2. Deliver blood to the Laboratory after collection
3. Obtain supplies and equipment needed for collection of blood samples
4. Responsible to handle and monitor flow of patient specimen including blood draw and documentation
5. Keep blood collection area and phlebotomy tray clean and restock for future use
6. Take part in providing information and counseling to the patients
7. Deliver lab test results to Clinic
8. Does any duties as may be assigned by the site manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of certificates and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two references.
Applications should be submitted by 24th January, 2017 to the HR Manager, MDH through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by hand at our MDH Mikocheni Office near New Regency Park Hotel.
Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sales Cum Office Executive
- Procurement and Logistics Officer
- Project Officer - Karatu Cluster
- Legal Officer - Halotel
- Program Coordinator - ActionAid
- Underground Production Engineer
- School Feeding Associate - 2 Posts
- Women Empowered (WE) Support Officer
- Driver - 2 Posts
- Programme Manager
- Ventilation Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Interior Designer
- Senior Manager - Liability Growth
- Two Reginal Coordinators