Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited was established in 1962; offering a wide spectrum of banking products and services. Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) promotes equal employment opportunity and provides a conducive and challenging work environment for existing and potential employees to fully realize their potential.
CBA is here by inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS AND SERVICE DELIVERY DEPARTMENT
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF OPERATIONS AND SERVICE DELIVERY
This role is designed to facilitate the management of the Bank projects and ensuring that key deliverable's are met and ensuring successfully and timely implementation of projects. The role shall also own Projects for all products to ensure a synergistic and coordinated approach to the achievement of project objectives is obtained.
- Provide end-to-end project management support.
- Provide a quality assurance role ensuring that projects are well managed and adhering to appropriate standards and good practice.
- Ensure that Project management adheres to strict governance and management principles in line with set standards.
- Manage and coordinate the project to ensure that key deliverables are being met:- timelines, budget, reporting, quality and risk management.
- Ensure that the project initiative is aligned to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Liaise with Product owner and other business units across the bank to ensure a synergistic and coordinated approach to the achievement of project objectives.
- Conduct regular meetings with project team to discuss and obtain feedback on projects in order to monitor progress and ensure successful and timely implementation.
- Mentor the project team and ensure external contractors working on the projects understand project life cycle and QA requirements.
- Facilitate and manage project issues and risks through to appropriate resolution.
- Ensure benefits are assessed at the start of the project so that the benefits case is managed and that benefit realization is monitored in the line.
Qualifications ,Competency Required:
- Degree holder in Business, IT or Operations from a recognized University.
- Professional qualification in Project Management OR Master's degree would be an added advantage.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of PMP or Prince II.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in delivering large scale high budget projects or programmes within the Financial sector with a minimum of 2 years as a project manager Proficiency in use of MS Office applications
How To Apply:
Your application should include an application letter, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates , names and contact details of three work related referees.
Application should reach the undersigned by 16:00 hours on 4th February 2017.
Please send your application to;-
Head of Human Resources
Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited
Dar es Salaam
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Also Find other jobs advertised on Jobstanzania bellow