Tumaini SACCOS is a member based financial institution registered under COOPERATIVE SOCIETY ACT, with the Main objective of giving loans to members in accordance to Loan Policy. Tumaini SACCOS, based in Arusha, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions
Job Position: Senior Accountant - 1 Post
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and provide income and expenditure reports both for internal and external use,
2. Supervise the proper maintenance of Tumaini SACCOS' books of accounts.
3. Prepare annual budgets, and annual financial projections
4. Ensure adherence to all financial policies and procedures'
5. Advise SACCOS Manager in making investment decisions
6. Maintain subsidiary ledger accounts including staff advances
7. Supervise and mentor the Accountant
8. Facilitate Audit exercises and inspections; and follow up Audit & Inspections recommendations
9. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors or SACCOS Manager
• CPA holder or, Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institution
• Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, and Business Administration will be an added advantage
Skills and Abilities
• Mature Christian, committed to Christian values; including integrity and honesty.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision. ,
• Ability and desire to learn new things.
• Experience with computer packages including Microsoft Office, and financial databases
Employment will be granted upon successful completion of all applicable checks including last working history and christian maturity. the successful applicants will be contacted regarding interviews
all interested are require to send their applications letter and CV TO
P.O. BOX 805,
Deadline: 27th January 2017
- Assistant Marketing Officer – 5 Posts
- Assistant Credit Officers - 8 Posts
- Branch Accountants - 2 Posts
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Program Technical Officer
- A preschool teacher