Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Senior Liability Growth (1 position) to join the Directorate of Marketing and Business. Development team. The work station is Dar es Salaam.
Reporting Line: Director of Marketing and Business Development
Locations: Head office
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Division: Deposit Mobilisation
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
1. Planning, Organizing and Executing liability Growth sales Strategies
2. Liaise with Branch Managers on Deposit Growth Performance for Branch
3. Responsible for Creating Deposit Growth Sales strategies and Execution
4. Preparing Sales Report on weekly and monthly
Essential Duties and R esponsibilities:-
Mobilising institutional collection & Operating accounts such as Schools, Universities/Colleges, Private and Government entities.
Work with TPB branch network to ensure they attain their set Target as per TPB allocated annual budget projection.
Mobilizing Deposits from Corporate customers, Net worth customers, Government and Private institutions, NGO, and SACOSS.
Maintaining relationships with corporate clients.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying corporate prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
Soliciting Cheap Deposits from Government Institutions & Non-Government Institution, and Private companies.
Sells Bank products by establishing contact and developing relationships with Corporate clients; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing TPB Bank standards.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Any other duties assigned by the immediate Supervisor
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- University Degree in Business Administration or related subjects from a recognised institution.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirement from multiple sources,
- Strong communication skills both written and Verbal, Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and a team player.
- Banking experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
Skills / Attributes:
(i) Prioritized tasks and organization
(ii) to work independent with minimal supervision
(iv) Adherence to the regulations and company policies
(v) Strong Customer Service acumen
(vii) Higher ability to identify and manage business.
(viii) Self-driven marketing intelligence skills
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which includes benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity
Also see other Jobs:
- Assistant Programme Officer - Communications
- Bank Operation Officer (6 Posts)
- Customer Services Officer (2 Posts)
- Job Opportunities At Twaweza In 2017
- Teller (4 Posts)
- Learning, Monitoring And Evaluation Senior Officer