Job Position: Women Empowered (WE) Support Officer at PCI Tanzania
Tracking Code: 483-566
Location: The position is based at the PCI Arusha Office with work in Longido and Monduli districts.
- Support District Community Development Departments and strengthen their capacity to progressively take on and manage WE-related program elements.
- Work closely with the District Community Development Department to provide support to Ward Community Development Officers and Community based Facilitators in monitoring.
- Providing direct support to WE Groups, and ensuring mutually agreed plans are successfully implemented.
- Together with support from the PCI MLE Support Officers, analyze WE Group related information and follow a supportive supervision action plan with the Community Development Department.
- Serve as a key point of two-way communication between PCI and the Districts in all matters pertaining to the Women Empowered Initiative programming as well as harmonizing any changes in plans on the part of either PCI or the Districts.
- University degree in Community Development, Social Sciences, or relevant field with a focus on community based savings and lending groups preferred.
- Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Community Development, Social Sciences, or related field is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in community level savings and lending group programming, with a focus on gender sensitive, socio-economic programming in a rural context preferred.
- Familiarity to the social-economic environment of Longido and Monduli districts, andknowledge of Maasai language and culture and/or working experience with Maasai community are added advantages
Job Location: Arusha, , Tanzania
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
How To Apply:
To apply for this job click here - Women Empowered (WE) Support Officer
A first review of candidates will happen after 21st January 2017.
PCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be contacted.
Also see other Jobs;
- Administrative Assistant
- Two Reginal Coordinators
- Community Support Officer
- Field Accountant
- Loan Field Officers
- Country Manager - TamuDeals
- Facilities Officer - FINCA
- Broadcast Journalist (video) BBC Swahili Service
You can also get to know 50 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS with Answers Or How to write a good career objective in your CV
Click here for all current jobs in tanzania