Our client a FMCG company is looking for a ,
Area sales Manager – TANZANIA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing territory sales plan and set primary targets by distributor.
- Conducting distributor and sales team monthly and quarterly performance analysis.
- Training, developing, Leading, directing and monitoring sales team and auxiliary team to meet and increase performance levels.
- Distributor’s management to operate within company agreed trade terms and policies.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities for products offered
- Conduct market analysis and evaluation through market survey, intelligence and testing to ensure our products are competitive.
- Manage Trade accounts in the territory through ensuring ordering process are adhered to and merchandising standards.
- Organize ,support and participate in development of marketing strategies within my territory
positions minimum specifications:
at least 10 years experience in relevant position in fmcg company, prefer candidate with similar
university graduate or higher.
strong in strategic thinking, leadership, communication, problem solving & decision making,
initiative & follow through, customer business analysis
strong in customer business management, program execution management, direct sales,
merchandising, and pricing & packaging strategy
good business acumen
a dynamic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
a hands-on approach
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th May 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice per