Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons
to fill various vacant posts in the district offices of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau as follows:-
INVESTIGATION OFFICERS (13 POSTS)
DIRECT ENTRANTS (FROM COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES)
- Applicant should posses three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Accountancy, IT, Land Management and Valuation, Law, Geology & Highways Engineering.
- Applicant should be ready to work in District Offices: Ulanga, Kiteto, Nzega, Kahama, Makete, Nkasi, Gairo, Tarime and other places as will be determined by the Director General.
- Applicant must be Citizen of Tanzania and not above 25 year at the time of applying
- Applicant should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
- Applicant must attach his/her detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates
- Postgraduate Degree Transcripts and Certificate (added advantage).
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Standard VII Completion Certificate.
- Professional certificates from respective boards (added advantage)
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicant should have good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet and computer applications (eg. MS Office)
- Applicants who have been employed must channel their application through their current employer.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All applications must be submitted on line through PCCB website (www.pccb.go.tz/recruitmentportal)
- Applications delivered by hand or through postal services will not be accepted
- Applicant must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers, certified photocopies of Birth and Academic certificates and Transcripts.
- Applicant must submit three names of referees and one recent passport size photograph
- Application letter should be handwritten in Swahili or English, scanned and uploaded through the online application system (www.pccb.go.tz/recruitmentportal)
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 25 years at the time of application.
- Applicants should be of high integrity.
- Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not accepted.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants must not have criminal records.
- Applicants who have/were terminated from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 12 May, 2017