This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying of clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation services for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority Is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed, experienced and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill
the following vacant posts.
Job Vacancy: Assistant Procurement Officer - 1 PostRequired Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in the following field Civil/Water Resources
- Engineering/Procurement and Logistics Management from Recognized Institutions.
- Counter checks stocks purchase invoices before they are forwarded for payment.
- Maintaining file records of stocks prices, suppliers, lists,specifications, catalogues and other information.
- Preparing stocks purchase bid documents.
- Obtaining quotations for goods and services after approval for procurement has been obtained.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by Head of Procurement Management Unity
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and suitable candidates should ensure that their application along with curriculum vitae, indicating current telephone contacts are received by 20th July, 2017.
Photocopies of relevant certificates and one recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application letter.
Each applicant should indicate three names of referees
Application without relevant documents will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply To :-
BUKOBA WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY,
P.O BOX 81,
BUKOBA - TANZANIA.