Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania) Limited was established in 1962; offering a wide
spectrum of banking products and services. It promotes equal employment opportunity and provides a conducive and challenging work environment for existing and potential employees to fully realize their potential. The bank is recruiting for the following positions:
DESIGNATION: BRANCH RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
LOCATION: ARUSHA BRANCH
REPORTING TO: BRANCH RETAIL MANAGER
To achieve business growth for Personal Banking by providing quality relationship management to existing customers in assigned branch/territory. This will entail sustaining customer satisfaction so as to retain them thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Business related studies or equivalent.
- At least 4 years successful experience in banking or customer contact.
- Relationship management skills to effectively perform Account Relationship Management activities/tasks.
- Sales and negotiation skills to prospect and close business.
- Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages.
Mode of Application and Deadline:
If you are interested, and ready for great challenges, please send your application letter, enclosing full Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, three names & addresses of referees, one of whom must be from current employer, by 8th of July 2017.
Address your applications to:
Head of Human Resources
2nd Floor, Amani Place -Ohio Street
P. 0. Box 9640
Dar es Salaam
To apply for this job email your details.
We thank all those who will show interest in working with us, but regret we will only be able to contact short listed candidates