BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying of clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation services for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority Is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed, experienced and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill
the following vacant posts.
Job Vacancy: Electrical Engineer - 1 PostRequired Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Electrical/Electro-mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institution and registered with Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania with 3 years working experience in Electrical plants and machinery.
- Demonstrate PC/software skills including working knowledge of Office and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and SCADA systems for plant control,Strong technical and operations experience in MCC, VFD and soft starters.
- Must possess the ability to read, comprehend and apply information found in operating and equipment manuals,
- be able to read and respond to computer generated data, instrumentation, gauges, readouts and variation in colors.
- To ensure that water pumps and electrical switch gear/machines maintenance is carried out according to schedule.
- To ensure that spares for repair and maintenance of pumps and electric motors/switch gear are always available.
- Examine and test electrical power distribution machinery and equipment using testing devices.
- Supervision of proper production, treatment, and distribution of suitable quality and quantity of water from various sources.
- Carry out any other duty as may be directed by the Technical Manager