Abacus Pharma, We are committed to bringing innovative and quality products for the healthcare professional to improve the health and well being of individuals. We have a wide range of portfolio and plan to expand our family of products to help meet needs of individuals. We strive for continued growth and are interested in learning about opportunities in the speciality pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
Although this career is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances:
- life sciences;
A business or marketing degree may also be helpful, especially if accompanied by some knowledge of medical sales and what this involves.
A pre-entry postgraduate qualification is not necessary, although a relevant Masters can be an advantage for medical sales positions requiring specific, technical knowledge.
- excellent communication skills;
- an outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- confidence and persistence;
- patience and self-motivation;
- analytical and planning skills;
- a flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies;
- strong teamwork and networking skills;
- commercial and business awareness.
· To meet with doctors and chemists and stockiest.
· To generate prescription.
· Generate new customer and increase business.
· Launching new products.
· Implement the company strategy in proper way to enhance business.
· To make sure the availability of company products at retail level.
· Frequent visits to customers for Marketing
· Fixing appointments with doctors
· Generation of new opportunities and receive the feedback for ongoing services
· Maintaining smooth relationship with existing clients.
· Branding the product
minimum 2 to 5-year work expiring required, medical sales representative.
Relevant work experience in a hospital placement or in a commercial environment may also improve your chances.
- In any setting, the process of selling involves contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that your products or services (rather than those of competitors) can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing to the terms and conditions; and providing an after-sales service. As a medical sales representative, you'll do all of this and more.
- Duties often include:
- arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
- keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
- regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
send your Resume/CV with mention ZC/TZ below Email address drop personally mention address.