KEDS Tanzania Company Ltd is looking for experienced and well qualified Tanzanians who are capable to fill the following vacant posts.
Job Vacancy: Warehouse Assistant
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement and supplies.
- Experience: 1-2 years' work experience in a similar role in a reputable organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- Knowledge of SAP Materials Management module will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- All receiving material to be verified with in charge against purchase invoice Local purchases as per the instructions of in charge.
- Monthly verification of stocks in the warehouse
- Collecting ordered material from local suppliers.
- Maintaining warehouse Records
- Getting quotations from different suppliers as per requisition.
- Preparation of gate passes for engineering items sending to other group factories
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Record & intimate concerned to any discrepancies in the materials receipts
- Issues of mechanical accessories against authorized store vouchers.
- Responsible for safety & security of company assets in his control.
- Maintains the engineering store area neat and orderly manner.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management time to time
Location: KIBAHA, LULANZI AREA
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with one recent Passport Size Photo and a day time telephone contact by August 8, 2017 to email@example.com (indicate the position tittle in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted VIA 0620399153