Job Position: Accountant
Employer: Insurance Institute of Tanzania
Reports to Chief Executive Office,
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, Journal voucher, employee reimbursements and statements
- Calculates rates paid for purchases and all price extensions. Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system, according to instructions
- Reviews online transactions for changes and accuracy and corrects errors.
- Disburses funds using manual/local warrants or petty cash and makes change According to specific instructions
- Endorses warrants or money orders, prepares account deposit ticket, a. deposits money as directed.
- Files and/or removes records and reports,
- Operates standard office equipment
- Performs related work as assigned
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- An applicant should posses a degree in Accounts and related field, with 3 year, experience preferred.
- CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Ability to select and compile data for statements, expenditures, revenues, and accounts Re-ports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package,
- Excellent Communication skills in English
- Assistant accountant will be required to process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental and billings.
How to Apply:INSURANCE INSTITUTE OF TANZANIA
3rd Floor, Maktaba Complex Building
Along Bibi Titi Mohammed Road, P.O.BOX 4977, Dar es Salaam,
OTHER CURRENT JOBS JOBS