Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act. 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank has started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam.
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Clerks / Bank Tellers (Front Office)
The position is responsible for effective and efficient customer service delivery and ensuring customers are assisted at all time with both cash and non-cash transactions.
The position represents the face and image of the Bank in terms of quick and efficient turnaround time in service delivery.
- Prime interface between customers and the Bank.
- Ensuring prompt & courteous services to customers and customer transactions are handled with utmost confidentiality
- Assisting customers with issues relating to their accounts and queries relating to cash and other transactions etc
- Marketing and cross selling of Bank's products and services to existing, walk in and potential customers.
- Assist in managing front office operations
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Accounting or Finance and or related professional qualifications
Experience and Competence
- Fresh graduates
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Must be computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
If you are meeting the above requirements e-mail the following
1. Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
2. Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) - Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534