World Vision Tanzania (WVT) is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant position: Cluster Design, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer - Reference 9230-15G24060
Application Deadline Date: 23-Jan-18
Type: Fixed term, Full-time
Purpose of the position:
Provide technical guidance and support to programs/projects to comply with WV DM&E Management policy (LEAP/DPA) guidelines & standards, CWB initiatives and donor requirements. Communicate World Vision's Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- Coordinate and review development of DM&E plans, DIPs & LEAP Budget within the cluster.
- Plan, facilitate and conduct capacity building on DM&E for the project/program staff and stakeholders.
- Facilitate and strengthen quality control mechanism for DM&E processes and review of documents (PDD, Assessment, Evaluation, Baseline survey and Semi/Annual reports).
- Facilitate operational review and Establish status of implementation of operations audit/risk assessment recommendations for management action.
- Facilitate programme/project baseline survey, assessment, evaluation, transition and (re) design functions.
- Ensure programme/project key documents are uploaded and updated in Horizon database and CWB report through the Step-Wise database is monitored within the cluster.
- Update monitoring tools as per programme/project M&E plan and ensure use of appropriate tools in collection, compilation, analysis and utilization of data including monitoring and reporting of CWB Targets within the cluster
- Facilitate programme reflection/learning, documentation of best practices and most significant success stories are included in the reports and shared among the partners.
- Facilitate training, seminars and workshops on DM&E processes within the cluster
- Facilitate smooth implementation of learning centers initiatives (CC, CP & Food Security) within the cluster.
- Provide monitoring support to the ADPs and grants/PNS projects to ensure compliance to set goal/targets and standards
- Strengthen sponsorship integration with programming activities within the area by monitoring progress of child standards and sponsorship key performance indicators.
- Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required:
BA/BSc Degree in Agric. Economics, Sociology& related field.
3 years in programming.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Skills in Programming.
- Computer skills and statistical package.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Skills in Research methodology.
- Analytical skills.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 03% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 02%.
How To Apply:
To learn more about the job, minimum requirements and how to apply kindly visit our Career Page:
Apply online, CLICK HERE to be directed to the job page!