A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Country Manager for SPENN Tanzania
SPENN Mission StatementIt is the mission of SPENN and all of its subsidiaries and local entities, to provide access to digital financial services through the SPENN application, to every person with a smartphone globally, giving our users the opportunity to increase their quality of life and surroundings. SPENN was developed as an advanced financial platform, built into a user friendly mobile application, which allows people to transfer funds to and from each other by simply downloading and using the SPENN application, which can be utilized by both consumers and businesses. Core SPENN features include a spending account, savings account, real-time transfers, a simple point-of-sale solution for businesses, and an innovative way to withdraw and deposit money through the SPENN Plus/Power/Partner system. Functionality and features of the application will continue to grow, to meet our customers’ needs. It is our mission to provide these services in a flawless and secure mobile environment. We are creating a P2P based ecosystem where the unbanked, underbanked and banked population can interact with each other, by bridging traditional finance with the crypto sphere.
Job Position: Country Manager
- The Country Manager of SPENN Tanzania will be responsible for the overall implementation and development of the global brand and concept in the Tanzanian market.
- The position involves daily management of a team of professionals, in order to maximize profitability and brand expansion.
- The Country Manager will also execute and perform duties associated with establishing and maintaining key partnerships, launch/event planning, market research, reporting, budgeting, staff training and many additional responsibilities.
- Experience, management skills and flexibility are essential factors for a successful candidate.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage the daily operations of SPENN Tanzania, being solely responsible for profitability, revenue, KPIs and quality targets
- Recruit and manage Phase 1 staff, including performance monitoring, as well as mentoring and training of employees
- Direct contact and continued integration with key Partners
- Strategy development and implementation with Blockbonds personnel
- Master’s degree in finance, management, banking, sales, or IT-related segments, or the relevant work experience to compensate
- 5+ years of work experience in Management, preferably within related fields
- Fluent written/spoken English and relevant local languages
- Excel and Powerpoint presentation proficiency
- Solid understanding of finance and financial reports
- Understanding of the financial technology sector
- Personal business and government network
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Available to work odd hours
- Extremely bent forward in terms of getting things done
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application through via email to;- firstname.lastname@example.org
Specify the Jobs title i.e "Country Manager - SPENN Tanzania" in your email when sending your application.
Please only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline for submission is 30.04.2018