Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc is a fully fledged Commercial Bank established in 2009. The Bank has set base in Dar es Salaam, Morogoro, Moshi, Mwanza and Bukoba. The Bank is inviting suitable applicants to assist the Bank to fulfil its ambition of growing fast and expand its banking business operations across the country.
CREDIT OFFICER - 1 POST
Responsible for building up and maintain a substantial and high quality loan portfolio as per the bank’s quarterly and annual targets.
Reports to Branch Supervisor – Credit Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities
- To scrutinise loan applications, to review feasibility reports and prepare appraisal reports and accompanying memorandum for action of by relevant loan sanctioning authority.
- To maintain borrower’s files and ensure that all pre-disbursement conditions are fulfilled.
- To carry out regular follow up visits to projects and supervise their implementation.
- To formulate and initiate action and loan recoveries.
- To follow up progress of on-going bank financed project/business monitoring.
- To provide a checklist for business/project monitoring.
- Processing credit proposals received from Branches and submitting them with recommendations to the concerned higher authorities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Holders of Degree/Advanced Diploma in, Banking and Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration or related.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge.
- Conversant with Credit Risk management skills.
- Possession of a proven Customer Services Skills.
Working experience in a banking business will be an added advantage.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS OF ALL POSTS
- Letter of Job application.
- Copies of academic Certificates.
- Curriculum vitae enclosing details of work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of three non-relative referees.
- Clean record of personal/work Integrity and non-criminal conviction.
- Applicants must be a self-motivated person who can work under tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English & Swahili with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present results with computer aided tools with excellent written communication skills.
Very attractive and competitive salary will be given to the successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should reach the undersigned before 1700hrs on 29th March 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA