Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc is a fully fledged Commercial Bank established in 2009. The Bank has set base in Dar es Salaam, Morogoro, Moshi, Mwanza and Bukoba. The Bank is inviting suitable applicants to assist the Bank to fulfil its ambition of growing fast and expand its banking business operations across the country.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER - 3 POST
Assist in branch business growth through provision of satisfactory desk customer services.
Reports to - Customer Service Supervisors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage customers’ accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Comply with KYC and AML Regulations.
- Ensure customer information is kept confidential and only released to the right persons.
- Adhere to all control measures (checks, dual control) in respect of cheque book library, fixed deposit receipts,
- ATM Cards, controlled stationery, destruction of security documents etc.
- Execute flagging of lost cards, stop payments and other instructions promptly.
- Ensure customer mandates are always kept up to date.
- Ensure customer information and signatures are up-to-date promptly in the system.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Holders of Degree/Advanced Diploma in, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration or related.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge.
- Conversant with Anti –Money Laundering act.
- Possession of a proven Customer services skills.
- Possess of a proven Sales, Marketing and Business development skills.
- Experience in banking operations will be an added advantage.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS OF ALL POSTS
- Letter of Job application.
- Copies of academic Certificates.
- Curriculum vitae enclosing details of work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of three non-relative referees.
- Clean record of personal/work Integrity and non-criminal conviction.
- Applicants must be a self-motivated person who can work under tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English & Swahili with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present results with computer aided tools with excellent written communication skills.
Very attractive and competitive salary will be given to the successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should reach the undersigned before 1700hrs on 29th March 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA