A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Customer Support Team Lead for SPENN Tanzania
We are looking for someone who is capable of taking responsibility of all customer support related issues throughout the Tanzanian market.
The customer support role addresses the inquiries, issues and concerns of the company’s users through email, chat, social media and even phone.
As the customer support team lead(CSTL), you must be a strong leader and a good team player. You must show the ability to train staff, create and maintain routines, and form and develop the customer support department in Tanzania, in a structured and systematic way.
We expecta high quality of work, and need someone to take the responsibility that comes with this role. As the CSTL, you will be a part of a global support management team, where ideas can be shared and improvements can be made.
As the CSTL for SPENN Tanzania, you will be located in Dar Es Salaam.
SPENN is a global mobile e-wallet (app), with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors.
SPENN currently has a presence in 7 markets, primarily in Asia and Africa, where marketing efforts and initiatives are executed. As all markets differ, the marketing initiatives are executed by local personnel, under guidelines from the content department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all general inquiries, account status and technical concerns
- Develop and maintain all accounts and portals usedby customer support department in Tanzania
- Develop, create and maintain routines for the support department in Tanzania
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports with summaries on major issues
- Lead a team of customer support agents, and motivate them to deliver targets
- Staffing and training of new and existing customer support employees
- Constantly seek improvements in operations efficiency
- Meets the agreed KPI’s
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Customer Support or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in communication/ commerce/ business or equivalent
- Understand and can manage CRM systems
- Able to type quickly and accurately
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in a start-up environment
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Proficient in computer use
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Great work environment
- Global tasks and responsibilities
- Sufficient equipment
- Paid leaves
SPENN is a global mobile e-wallet (app) developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. We are launching in Tanzania, and are currently looking for a handful of people, a team of which will grow rapidly in 2018 and the coming years.
Through the SPENN e-wallet, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities in a secure and fast way.
The SPENN app is completely free to download and use.
We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
More information can be found: www.spenn.com
How to Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Make sure to mention which position you’re applying for
Deadline for submission is 30.04.2018