Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc is a fully fledged Commercial Bank established in 2009. The Bank has set base in Dar es Salaam, Morogoro, Moshi, Mwanza and Bukoba. The Bank is inviting suitable applicants to assist the Bank to fulfil its ambition of growing fast and expand its banking business operations across the country.
ICT HELP DESK OFFICER - 1 POST
To assist other members of the team as and when necessary in the delivery of ICT projects, maintaining and supporting ICT systems, solutions and services across the Bank.
Reports to – ICT Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide Tier 1 support to address all queries.
- Log, monitor and track all incidents and service requests into the call tracking system.
- Manage set-up activities for ICT devices.
- Key stakeholder engagement on a daily basis.
- Provide routine and ad hoc reports on performance of Service Desk.
- Telephone and Remote Support.
- Maintenance of client networks.
- Installation and configuration of clients Desktops and Laptops.
- Minimal on-site technical support.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Holders of Degree/Advanced Diploma in either Computer Science; Engineering or Information Technology or related from recognized institution
- At least 2 years of work experience in working with Team Viewer; Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10; Active Directory and MSSQL and MS Exchange in a reputable organization.
- Experience in banking sector will be an added advantage.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS OF ALL POSTS
- Letter of Job application.
- Copies of academic Certificates.
- Curriculum vitae enclosing details of work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of three non-relative referees.
- Clean record of personal/work Integrity and non-criminal conviction.
- Applicants must be a self-motivated person who can work under tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English & Swahili with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present results with computer aided tools with excellent written communication skills.
Very attractive and competitive salary will be given to the successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should reach the undersigned before 1700hrs on 29th March 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA