Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Dar-e- Salaam - Arusha
Salary: Open for negotiations.
Qualifications: A well experienced candidate that has knowledge in business management.
Experience: At least 3 Years experience in the related field. If worked in entertainment will be highly priotized.
A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Identify business opportunities & perform market research to determine new business leads & potential projects.
- Build on an already established company's network of contacts across the company
- Be able to both take the lead on client relationships, but equally introduce to company's teams and ensure a robust client relationships management strategy/delivery.
- Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position company with differentiated advantage.
- Propose options to management regarding tender price/options margins to ensure that the management is supplied with market related information when deciding on setting competitive prices.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organisations & establish communications with those that businesses that can benefit from.
Email CV: email@example.com
Mobile: 0713 777 823
Deadline To all applications will be 25th July 2018
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.