AYEGRO Group Limited is corporate Agro-Business company registered in Tanzania. The company stands out firm as a pillar in bringing sustainable farming solutions to rural agriculture communities mainly youths and women through Good Agronomic Practice (GAP) trainings, soil health management (sampling, testing, results interpretation, mapping/layouts), contract farming, value chain Development and Management, selling of quality agro-inputs, consultancy services and market linkages. The company has two operating offices in Dodoma (HQ) and Mbeya (sub-office). Due to the increase of demand hence expansion of our services to farmers, we are obliged to offer more employment opportunities to young talented, ambitious and self-driven Tanzanians.
TITLE: Finance Manager (1 Post)
Reporting to Managing Director
Key Internal Role:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Qualification and Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or other relevant field is required.
- Excellent understanding of financial systems and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think and confident that you have qualifications, please send copies of your resume, CV (two names of Referees with their reachable contacts) and other supportive credentials to, (Before 20 July 2018 at 1900 Hrs)
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all letters to:
Head of Human Resource,
Ayegro Group Ltd,
Dodoma – Tanzania.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with successful candidate. Qualified female applicants are highly encouraging to apply.