AYEGRO Group Limited is corporate Agro-Business company registered in Tanzania. The company stands out firm as a pillar in bringing sustainable farming solutions to rural agriculture communities mainly youths and women through Good Agronomic Practice (GAP) trainings, soil health management (sampling, testing, results interpretation, mapping/layouts), contract farming, value chain Development and Management, selling of quality agro-inputs, consultancy services and market linkages. The company has two operating offices in Dodoma (HQ) and Mbeya (sub-office). Due to the increase of demand hence expansion of our services to farmers, we are obliged to offer more employment opportunities to young talented, ambitious and self-driven Tanzanians.
TITLE: Human Resource and Admin Officer (1 Post)
Department of Human Resource
Reporting to Managing Director
Key Internal Role:
- Working closely with other departments within a company to develop “Company Operational Procedures (OP’s) Manuals” which fits and abide to Tanzanian Labour Laws and Policies.
- Staff Recruitment: Developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Preparing staff handbooks and keep records
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Plan, coordinates and lead on employee’s trainings.
- Maintain office supplies inventory, order and purchase items after prospecting market prices.
- Ensure maintenance of company vehicles and control vehicle documentation
Qualification and Competencies:
- Proficient in MSOffice
- Bachelor degree specialized in Human Resources Management or any other related.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Ethics and liability
- At least two years proven experience as HR officer or administrator.