AYEGRO Group Limited is corporate Agro-Business company registered in Tanzania. The company stands out firm as a pillar in bringing sustainable farming solutions to rural agriculture communities mainly youths and women through Good Agronomic Practice (GAP) trainings, soil health management (sampling, testing, results interpretation, mapping/layouts), contract farming, value chain Development and Management, selling of quality agro-inputs, consultancy services and market linkages. The company has two operating offices in Dodoma (HQ) and Mbeya (sub-office). Due to the increase of demand hence expansion of our services to farmers, we are obliged to offer more employment opportunities to young talented, ambitious and self-driven Tanzanians.
TITLE: Junior Field Expert (15 Posts)
Reporting to Senior Field Expert
Station: Either Dodoma, Manyara and Singida.
Key Internal Role:
- Soil sampling, coding and labelling.
- Organize farmers and training them
- Advise farmers on GAP
- Register more farmers to test their soil
- Manage demo plots
Qualifications and Competencies:
- One year working experience in the Agriculture sector preferably in field activities.
- Better understanding on soil sampling and handling.
- Holder of Diploma and Certificates Agriculture general and any other related.
- Willing to travel and work in remote areas
- Able/willing to learn on how to ride motorbikes.
- Able/ willing to learn on how to use GPS.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think and confident that you have qualifications, please send copies of your resume, CV (two names of Referees with their reachable contacts) and other supportive credentials to, (Before 20 July 2018 at 1900 Hrs)
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all letters to:
Head of Human Resource,
Ayegro Group Ltd,
Dodoma – Tanzania.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with successful candidate. Qualified female applicants are highly encouraging to apply.